Posts Tagged ‘webhosting service’
How often do you search in the online yellow pages for a particular business, only to find that they do not have a website? How often do members of the business community hand you a business card with an email address @yahoo.com or the like? In today’s business world it is amazing to see just how many businesses still do not have a web presence.
A website is a fairly inexpensive business tool that serves a purpose for both you and your clients. For you, it is a fairly inexpensive way to advertise. Obtaining an appropriate domain name for your business does not cost very much any more. In fact, you can obtain a domain name from Register.com for $35 per year. You can even obtain domain names for less at other places, but beware because when you pay less than $35 per year you are almost certainly going to be tied into a long term webhosting service contract as well.
Once you have the domain name it can be yours forever, as long as you keep your registration current, but now you are going to need a webhosting provider. Webhosts can provide significant space for your website files so they can go online for a monthly or yearly service charge.
Once you have a website you can list your website address on your business cards, flyers and pamphlets, bulletin boards and even the company sign that you have hanging on the side of your building. In fact, you can save money on these other marketing tools by having a website. For example, you can feature an electronic version of your catalog on your website, with no limit on size. You can describe all of your products and services in greater detail because space on your website is significantly less expensive then full color print. And what happens if you need to make a change, such as if you delete or add products or services? Are you going to reprint all of your printed marketing materials? On a website, you have the ability to make the necessary changes at no additional costs.
For your clients, they will have the convenience of reading about your company and the services and products you offer on their own time. In today’s world, people lead very busy lives when you consider the commitment of their careers and family. By having a well presented website, you lend yourself to the convenience of your clients. They can come to you when they want to. If you add a “Contact Us” link onto your website, it allows your customers to contact you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can drive traffic to your site to learn all about your company and what you have to offer. Your clients can get a much better idea about your business because you can feature multiple pages on your site with greater details about the different aspects of your company, products and services. You can even provide directions to your place of business, making it easier for customers to find you.
By having a web presence, you expand your market significantly. You make yourself available to people in other time zones and even across the globe rather than the limited market audience you can reach in your local geographical area. And at a fraction of the cost! With a website there is less need to send out expensive mailings to purchased mail lists that are often unreliable. Even those mailings that do make it to the target audience are thrown away without ever being looked at.
Internet advertising is more targeted to a specific audience. The clients who visit your website are there because they have a specific interest in your company’s product or service, which you can use to your advantage. You can allow customers or potential customers to sign up for a newsletter or sales flyer, which you can send to them via e-mail. By collecting e-mail addresses from willing visitors to your website you can stay in contact with them without having to pay for printing or postage.
If you are into the business, an owner of small or medium or big company, or a professional or free lancer you need to have your own website for many reasons.
* There are approximately 970 millions Internet users, 15% of the world’s population. Thus it is a most efficient way to get potential customers from all over the world through internet marketing.
* Websites have no boundaries as far as place or region or country is concern. It is international. If you have a website, then you have something international that overcomes the limits between countries and continents.
* Through website designing you will get identity, global presence and good business channel once you make entry in the www (World Wide Web) and promote the website through web marketing.
* There are competitions in every business. This is like going for a business exhibition on internet. You can not stop competition in any business but at least make your identity so that your potential customers are given a chance of comparing and subsequently buying your products or engaging your services with the help of professional business website.
* If you own small company and you want to explore globally than website is the only effective media to connect people by creative web designing with web promotion.
* Business without website means you are running business without having your visiting card; you can say your website as your visiting card [business card]. By effective profile of your company, products/services you can build corporate image of the company in your business website.
* If you have a SEO friendly website, potential customers are inclined to know more about you. Then you can explain to them why your products are great or how excellent and reliable your services are and, also satisfying them by showing your work profiles.
* Having a website means your business is open and reachable round the clock and throughout the year. Your web site is your online shop and it is open for 24/7. Website transmits your message in a few seconds.
* In website, content can be changed very easily. You can get good ranking in search pages by writing SEO friendly copy writing in your website.
* The work involved in projecting your website can also be used for presentation purposes, without the presence of the internet.
* Professionally design Websites can easily fit on CDs and their content can be presented as the company’s virtual business card or as the company’s portfolio.
* There are various types of website designing such as Static Web site Design, Flash Web Site Design, Dynamic Website Design, Hybrid Websites Design, SEO Website. The type of website depends on the type of your business.
* Static websites are generally text base. Static websites are more search engine friendly websites.
* Flash web sites are for entertainment, game, animation or visual effects. Flash sites are very useful to represent your product or service in innovative way. Flash site gives unique and novel look to your web site.
* Dynamic websites can be used for various applications, whereby from login pages, company employees can login to update and report data directly in and from the project’s database. You can opt to go for a dynamic website which will automatically change your content based on changes to your business, like stock items, stock status, prices, important messages, news, articles, services and more.
* Hybrid website is mixer of static and flash sites. Hybrid site is useful when you wish to make search engine friendly website with text, visual and flash animation.
* Today, many businesses depend on their website. They gained vast exposure and have increased their sales revenue by developing professional website design and search engine friendly website.
* Search engine optimization is the next step after having web designing and web development. This is normally done through a search engine optimization process directly in your web site.
* To get maximum benefits of a website you need to have your website designed by a professional Web Design Company or a professional website designer freelance and have web optimization by a professional SEO Company.
The morale of the story is this – whether you are a small business owner, inventor, entrepreneur, artist, author, musician or band, you need a website. In the world we live in increasingly people are turning to the Internet to find information, and if you don’t have a presence on the Internet you will not only be making it more difficult for people to find you, but you will be sending the wrong message.
For website design and development go to – www.surigaodigitalservices.net